Some Fun Facts About Me:
1. I grew up in Western NY and graduated from SUNY Brockport. I spent the last 13 years living in Northern Virginia and have just recently moved back. I am glad to be home.
2. I was a public school teacher for over a decade. I taught elementary and middle school, and spent most of my years teaching middle school science. I love teaching others and working with children and families.
3. I love reading, coffee, travel, hiking and crisp fall weather.
4. I live on a farm in Barre with my husband, our three children and our dog. We are excited to live in a place with lots of room for the kiddos to play and hope to add goats and bunnies to the property next year.
5. I love games, especially word games. My favorite is boggle.
A Little More...
Hi! I am Ashley Bringenberg (pronounced "bring-in-berg"). I live in Barre, NY with my husband, Tom, my three kiddos, Lily , Hazel, and Tommy, and our doggie, Luna. I have a work hard, do it all attitude. I love learning new things and conquering my goals.
I am passionate about providing families with portraits and albums, not just files. I absolutely love working with my clients to provide them gorgeous custom wall art and handcrafted albums they can look back on for years. Each time they walk by their portrait on the wall, or snuggle up with their album, they can relive that sweet moment in time.